Thursday, December 7, 2017

Countdown to Christmas with Not Just Scraps ~ Card Six

Countdown to Christmas
with Not Just Scraps
Card Six

When I opened my box of Christmas stamps this year, I was so surprised to find this stamp set for today's card.  I had purchased it last February at a stamping show and filed it away, forgetting it for sure over the year.  

I elected to make a shaker card also since I had recently purchased a tiny COW punch and also had an additional stash of mini cow confetti in my collection.  Here's what I came up with for today's card called Mooey Christmas!

The image is by Country Bumpkin Stamps, (CB-08 Mooey Christmas) and stamped inside says
Wishing you an UDDERLY Fabulous Holiday!

After stamping and Copic coloring, I die cut the image with Gina Marie's X-stitched oval dies and also made the shaker window using the same die.  I used two sizes of the oval die, taped together, to get the frame for the shaker, and cut with black and also with foam.  Die cutting foam for shaker cards is much easier than trying to place foam tape in small spaces and around curves.  I made EIGHT of these cards so there were a lot of mini cow confetti all over me, my desk and the entire room!  

Thanks for stopping by today ~ and remember to comment below or on my Facebook page, Not Just Scraps, to be entered for a drawing after Christmas for a crafting prize.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment