Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Countdown to Christmas with Not Just Scraps ~ Card 11

Countdown to Christmas
with Not Just Scraps
Card 11

Today I'd like to share with you what I used as my Christmas Cards for the 15 ladies in my Mission Movers group at church.
  
I love Phyllis Harris Designs, I'll Never Leave You package and felt very led to use this beautiful image for these special ladies.  Honestly though, I knew a card would get displayed and then boxed away or tossed out and this scripture from Hebrews is something we probably all need daily.  
So I very carefully set up my stamping platform to capture just the image of JESUS and his hand holding another's hand.... 
and captured 1 3/4" of the image to make Bible book markers for each of them. 
Here's what I came up with:


Each one is then backed with a 2" strip of navy card stock and I used the Stampin Up Scalloped tag punch for the top with a loop/knotted ribbon at the top. 

Thank you Unity and Phyllis Harris for giving us great scripture related images and stamps.  What comfort it does bring to us to know that no matter what life throws at us, our Savior will always be with us. 

Your comments are welcomed both here or on my Facebook site, Not Just Scraps.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment