Wednesday, July 5, 2017

His Face Shine On You

Tonight I wanted to try out a new stamp and stencil 
set by Tim Holtz and also wanted to add a scripture 
for my entry on Word Art Wednesday.  
Here's the card I came up with ~ 


For the stencil I used Stampin Up inks Baked Brown Sugar and Tempting Turquoise, then stamped the Tim Holtz flower and stem,  images with Tuxedo Black Memonto ink. 

The scripture is from Numbers 6:24-25.  I love matching a scripture and image together.  When I read this beautiful passage it's like the flower is glowing from God's grace.  How wonderful it is that the Lord blesses us each and every day.

Copic shades of grey were used for the flower and shades of orange to yellow for the flower.  I then used a Spellbinder Small Deckled Mega Rectangle die to cut the top and bottom edges before adding Chocolate brown twine as the finishing touch.  

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog posting - I hope that the Lord Will Bless You today and every day!
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:

3 comments:

  1. Love the card and stamp. I love that verse

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Pam. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I always enjoy seeing your wonderful art linked up. have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Pam - I too have that stamp and do not use it enough - thank you for the inspiration you have given me - and the reminder that I have the stamp!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete