Monday, June 5, 2017

A Simple Angel of Prayer

Today's card is a very simple Angel card full of powerful prayer.



For my little angel I used a 3D bow maker die from Create & Crafts and the Pray die is by Maya Road. I wanted to keep the front of this card as simple, without bows, frills and flowers. This card is about PRAYER. 

Have you ever said to someone who is ill or sadden... "I'm praying for you" ?  Do you follow through with that?
When my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer, so many friends would tell me this, as I too have told many.  And while I always said it with meaning, I will be the first to admit it didn't always happen. But my Mom's short 10 month downhill turn from perfectly healthy to at heaven's gate, showed me among other things, how important it is to pray for others and to not forget.  That was 15 years ago - yet sometimes seems like yesterday.  
"I'm praying for you" are not words that I say lightly or forget any more.  Our Lord Jesus hears our prayers and wants us to communicate with him.  Who can you pray for today? 

Thank you for stopping by today and following my blog postings.
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam 

This posting will appear on Christian Card Makers, Karle's Passion, and Not Just Scraps



1 comment:

  1. Oh yes Pam - I have truly been supported by prayer over the past months as my DH's health failed and then he passed to glory - I too have been convicted of the need to pray, and pray consistently when we say we will.
    Love the dramatic simplicity of your card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete