Saturday, March 4, 2017

Welcome Dobby!

Our weekend challenge on Addicted to Card Making 
is a giraffe card with the much broadcast 
and February 28th birth of the baby giraffe, Dobby, at the Denver Zoo.

I think each of us has a favorite animal stamp to 'collect' in our stash...the giraffe happens to be mine, so I really enjoyed making this card.   I'm not even really sure why I love the giraffe so, they have just always been very unique to me and beautiful in their own way.  
What's your favorite animal? 

Welcome to the Family, Baby Dobby!  We are so glad you are finally here!


Supplies used: Welcome die is by Die'sire; baby giraffe is a miscellaneous unknown manufacture and the larger giraffe is by Phyllis Harris.  

This posting will appear on:
on my personal selling site, Not Just Scraps

Thank you for stopping by and for following my blog.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. Great card for new the family of new babies. Hugs

    ReplyDelete