Friday, February 24, 2017

Ahhh... the Weekend is Almost Here

Today's blog card was done for a weekend challenge on Addicted to Card Making's weekend Bubble Bath Card. I've saved it's posting till a Friday - 
knowing that if you're like me... 
we are about ready for a relaxing weekend!



Sorry for the poor quality photo on this one ~ it was also done while I was traveling.  With limited supplies, I was grateful when I found the washi tape in the bottom of my bag that matched perfectly with the card base colors.  The image is copic colored and the purple heart flat backs are from Lori's Lovely Paper Crafts.

I hope you find time this weekend to rest and relax ~ 
enjoy the simple things in life and always be grateful.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:
and on my personal site, Not Just Scraps.

1 comment:

  1. Love the image and CAS layout----Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete