Saturday, December 24, 2016

Warm Hugs ~ Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve and the temperatures her in South Carolina at Lake Murray will be in the low 60's with plenty of sunshine!  
So today's card is definitely for my northern friends... I love to see your snow, but you can keep your cold temperatures. 
However,  I am sending you warm hugs for your Merry Christmas with my gatefold mug card today.  And of course, hope that you are able to sit back now 
and enjoy the season and celebrate the birth of our Savior.

For the base of the card I used white card stock, 8 1/2 x 11 cut in half and scored and the wonderful 'cheater' dots on the score pal which give you the perfect folds for this type card. 
Scraps of blue paper were used for the blue panel.  The embossed background is white card stock, run through a pre-inked swirl folder to give it the effect of swirling snow.  
The mug die is by Sweet 'n Sassy, thank you Marilyn M. 

This posting will appear on the following where I encourage you to visit to see other cards and challenges:
and my personal site, Not Just Scraps.

Thank you for stopping by ~ Pam 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Pam - we are reaching the early 70's here Down Under and it is very pleasant too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete