Friday, November 25, 2016

As the Season Begins ~ I SHALL...

Maintain My Focus 
On the Birth of Jesus Christ!

With 55-60 Christmas addresses on my list, no two will be alike and definitely they will all come from my crafting desk.  
Even the Christmas stamps and dies that are not religious in 
nature, they will be worked in with other scriptures to include a reference 
to the greatest birth ever!
I can't wait to share a few of them with you over the upcoming days till Christmas.


Today's card, which is focused on the nativity scene, was stamped
with navy embossing ink, sprinkled lightly with silver, and heat set.
  The sentiment was added after both cut image edges were inked with Stampin Up Not Quiet Navy.  
A scrap of silver sparkly ribbon was glued to the top before attaching to the card base.


This card will be submitted to the following and is also available for purchase on
my selling site, Not Just Scraps
Christian Card Maker ~ Short Challenge 11/26

Thank you for stopping by ~ May your day be blessed.

Serving a Risen Savior, Pam 

4 comments:

  1. wow Pam, 55-60 different Christmas cards!! I sure hope you post all of them!! I Love today's card, It is a beauty and I am glad you are playing in the Short Challenge!!
    hugs
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Pam - love the stamp and how you have added silver embossing to it - it ties in the silver cord beautifully. The verse is lovely.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the same number but some are batch baked I shall confess, not loads of repeats, but when I get good design I like to reuse, well done on getting your cards made, sis. I'm nearly done..
    Shaz in Oz.xxx

    ReplyDelete