Monday, August 29, 2016

Old World Challenge Card

This weekly challenge from Koala T Crafts included 
making a card with an old world look
which could include an antique map, 
old world tools, ships, antique paper etc. 

For my entry I selected a mauve solid card base. I took
an ivory card stock piece and used one of my
vintage collage stamps with stampin up chocolate
brown ink.  I also inked the edges of the card.  
This piece was then glued down to the card base and
vintage washi tape added diagonally across the corners.
The finally touch was a cloth butterfly that I trimmed and 
applied with pop dots to give the card some added dimension. 


And to my surprise, Random.org was my friend this afternoon 
and selected my number to win the weekly challenge.  

If you are looking for a fun and active site to join for card making challenges, 
check out Koala T Crafts.  

{Note: This card design will be available for purchase 
beginning in September.}

Thank you for stopping by ~ Pam 



1 comment:

  1. I really love this card. The colors are rich and it is just very appealing to me. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete