Saturday, August 20, 2016

My First Attempt at Water Coloring

One of my favorite vendors to watch
at the Scrapbooking Expo is the very talented
owner and artist, Bonnie Krebs, 
of Art Impressions.  
She makes it looks so easy doesn't she?

Like all crafts, with time and practice, 
I'm sure my water coloring would improve...
but for now, I met my signed up  
Water Color Card Challenge on 

With my good friend Jennie holding my hand
for directional guidance, I stamped this rustic little
wagon and then filled it with tiny colorful
flowers, a small butterfly, and string bow.
The oval mat is a Heartfelt Creations die and
the matted pieces are on a Kraft card stock base.


It was fun to try something new, and I'm sure I'll give 
it another try one day soon.
What crafting challenge would you like to try as 
a card swap?  
We have a great Three Month Heads Up
listing on ATCM and are welcoming
new members that are committed to following the 
groups guidelines.  
Pop over and check out this growing group!

Thank you for stopping by ~ Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment