Saturday, July 2, 2016

May the God of Love ~ Wedding Card


All the careful pre-planing of moving my crafts is really paying off!  I had promised myself that by the first of July, I would be fairly close to being unpacked and ready to pick back up on my crafting.  With just a half dozen boxes left of 'where the heck is this going to go?' and still a good bit of organizing to do in the craft room, July is here and I'm ready and IN NEED of crafting time!

Today is the Wedding Day for a young lady in my church that I have only known about 5 years.  Though tiny in statue, she has the biggest goals, and doesn't stop until she gets them accomplished.  After recently graduating from Clemson University, studying Animal and Veterinary Sciences she is now at Mississippi State College of Veterinary Medicine. Yep, one smart cookie for sure! And through all the many days and all night studies, she and her fiancee continue keep their focus on their Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.  

With that in mind, I knew I wanted a cross to be the center focus for their wedding card, and here's what I came up with. 


(Sorry for the poor quality photo...light box hasn't surfaced yet either.)

The cross and the frame are Spellbinder dies, the chalking ink shading is Quick Quotes Blue Lagoon and the dots on the brown LOVE definition piece are Glossy Accents.

Inside is stamped:

May the God of love
be the heart
of your marriage,
the light of your home, and
the ever-present partner
in your new life
together.

Wishing you the very best Shelly & Dalton!


No comments:

Post a Comment