Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Hide His Word ~ Week 9

I sure fell off the wagon in 2016 with my weekly Bible Journaling
for the Hide His Word in My HeART site.  But now that
my move is behind me, I'm going to try again to
refocus on this much loved project and see if I can
get it caught up and stay current.

The scripture for Week 9 was 1 Corinthians 11:26

Every time YOU 
eat this
BREAD and
drink this 
CUP, 
you are 
ANNOUNCING the
Lord's death until he
COMES AGAIN.


What wonderful words of inspiration and comfort these  bring 
to me.  The holiness of the moments during communion
are so reverent, it's like you can feel Jesus right there with you!
And as you partake of the elements as a whole church
the oneness of the Holy Spirit just fills my soul.
How blessed we are to be able to worship 
our Lord and Savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment