Saturday, January 23, 2016

As For Me And My House

JOSHUA 24:15

It's an unusual day here in South Carolina ~ 
January 23, 2016 and we woke to a dusting of snow!

While our family and friends to the north are measuring the
accumulations with yardsticks today, 
we are perfectly content that by noon, 
the sun will be out and the remains of the snow
will have disappeared.

Knowing our winter mix wouldn't last long and loving to 
incorporate  my photography work into my cards
I set out just after daylight with camera in hand
to capture a few scenes from around the 
yard and neighborhood. 

This turned out to be my favorite shot - 
a little weathered bird house blowing in the wind.



My thoughts immediately went to the scripture,
Joshua 24:15
As for me and my House, we will serve the Lord.
How about you?  With the influences of the world today
do you proudly stand strong in your faith in
Jesus Christ?  No matter what the storm is in
your life, God is there for you. He is waiting
for you to call on Him.

Be sure to hop over to Word Art Wednesday to view many more Christian based inspiration cards.

Thank you for stopping by my blog ~ Pam

2 comments:

  1. This is just precious and so True. The picture is outstanding. I like the way you displayed it on the card. Another card Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great snapshot and nicely combined with the scripture. Thank you so very much for posting your very creative and inspiring art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 218th - FF AG challenge. I pray Blessings for you and your family; stay creative and be happy. Carole

    ReplyDelete