Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Through the Woods

Today's card features one of the October, 2017 Kit of the Month stamps from Unity ~ 
The Believe Christmas Truck.
I borrowed this image because it reminded me of my grandfather's truck and the fond memories I have of him saying 'Oh that old truck could drive to California and back'.  I also elected to alter the angle of the image to give it the effect of driving through the woods.


This image is stamped on Neenah paper and Copic colored, then die cut with a cross stitched 3/4 dome die.  It is mounted on a glossy white embossed mat, and tied with a deep red ribbon before mounting on a dark green card base.  
For the final touch I added 3 mm raindrop flat backs.

Thank you for stopping by and following my blog postings. 
I invite you to visit my card selling site, Not Just Scraps also.

Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with our October Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete