Thursday, November 2, 2017

The World is a Little Happier With You In It

Today's card is created using the FREE stamp I received from Unity Stamp Co!  Being a country girl, I LOVE Daisies and this image is so adorable with the addition of little bees flying around.


After stamping on Neenah paper and Copic coloring, I sprayed the image with Perfect Pearls to give it a light glossy accent.  The edges were die cut using Spellbinders Labels 23.  The sentiment tag was made using Intricutz die by Couture Creations. 
Of course I had to add a little bit of burlap to bring out the country finishing touch.  

Thank you Unity for such a cute stamp.  
And thank YOU for stopping by today and following my work. 
I invite you to visit my selling site, Not Just Scraps also.

This post will appear on the following sites:

2 comments: