Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Hidy Ho Ho

This afternoon I've been playing around with Whimsy's  stamp set, Oh What Fun, designed by Deb Davis.

I needed several small images to be able to use the triple circle, scalloped edge card design and this set is adorable.  

Here's what I came up with and a few instructions to follow
 if you are interested in how to make your own:


The die set uses a double stitched circle, but I swapped out for a slightly larger circle to allow the cute Santa on the sled to peak through a little more.  

At first, I didn't have the additional snowflakes .... 
Honestly still not sure which I like better?


But with a list of close to 50 cards I need to make, I'm sure both will fit perfectly for just the right person.  Thanks Deb for such a cute and versatile stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today and for following my blog. 
Some are having trouble commenting this week, I do appreciate your comments, so I'm hoping you will be able to!
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

I would also like to invite you to visit my selling site 
on Facebook, Not Just Scraps where I sell my cards.

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment