Saturday, November 4, 2017

Constance Thanks

Today's card features Unity's Angie Girl, Constance
one who is perfect for fall cards with the swirl of leaves surrounding her.


The basic image is shaded with many shades of Copic markers. 
For the jacket, the image was re-stamped on plaid and paper pieced.  A Spellbinder Deco Rectangle die was used to frame the completed image of Constance Girl.
 I used the My Favorite Things Cornstalk Die with striped paper and two shades of green to make the cornstalks, and a scrap of orange plaid paper with the Cuttlebug Holiday Sampler Die to cut the pumpkin.  Each of these pieces were coated with book binding paste to give them the shine and ability to position as 3D.
The small sentiment is from the Unity Thanks, Thanks & Thanks set mounted on a strip of brown washi tape.
The completed card front was then mounted on a coordinating orange card base.

Thank you for stopping by today and for following my work.  
I invite you to my selling site, Not Just Scraps to see other cards in my collections.

This card will be posted and entered on the following sites also:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, great design and I love the paper pieced jacket. The cornstalk and pumpkin look very effective in patterned paper. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Liz DT. xx

    ReplyDelete