Friday, October 13, 2017

Halloween Witch Time

For my second entry into the 
I'm entering the Hazel the Witch image which is 
designed by  Silver Zet.


This card base is 5" wide by 5 1/2" tall.  A lot of the Whimsy images tend to fit better on a larger card base.  After stamping the image on Neenah card stock, I colored with Copic markers.  The edge is lightly highlighted with copic C3, giving the appearance of a narrow mat.  Then I double matted with Orange and Black before adding the Orange twine bow.  In my charm collection, I found a tiny stop watch that matched the watch on her dress! 
 {Check out Lori's Lovely Paper Crafts for a great selection of charms!}

Thank you for stopping by today and for following my blog postings. This card and many others are available for purchase on Not Just Scraps or through private message. 

This posting will appear on the following sites:
 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love that the charm matched. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable fall image and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete