Friday, August 18, 2017

You've Goat This!

I needed to make a funny card for a teenager going through 
military school.  He's doing so good trying to turn his young life 
around and sending notes of encouragement to him is very important so he knows how proud everyone is of his progress. 

Not wanting anything too wordy, or too serious, I selected the Art Impression Old Goat birthday set and decided to washi tape over some of the words to make this card. 

 and the inside 
This is the AI Stamp set I used (AICS37)
I hope it will bring a little chuckle to his day. ... and yours too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog ~
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam
This posting will appear on the following sites:


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant stamps, fabulous design, a really fun card...it did make me laugh!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha really funny!

    Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete