Sunday, August 6, 2017

Always Remember to Celebrate the Special Moments


Happy, Happy Birthday today to one of my long time 
best girlfriends, TISH!
 

Tish collects elephants in her crafts and a few other odds and ends so when I came across these elephant buttons I knew they would be so cute for her birthday card.  
I used a 12 x 12 page (cut to 6 x 12 and folded) as the base and glued on the multi colored polka dotted paper to the top. Then I laid out the ovals that would allow the opening to show the CELEBRATE and the two elephants.  I die cut through through the top of the card base to give me the windows. I used the next size up of the dies, along with the same die (inside) to make the coordinating orange frames for each opening. 
The next step was to die cute the celebrate  and mount it inside the circle.  I used a small brown twine to tie through the elephant button holes then glued them to the card base and finished the card with a thin green loopy bow on the left.
 Since it is an oversized card,  I made the envelope to match using my Stampin Up envelope maker.

Thank you for stopping by today ~ May your day be blessed !
Serving a Risen Savior

This card will be posted on the following sites:


2 comments:

  1. This is a very cute card! Thanks for giving the instructions they are so helpful. I think l see another copy coming up...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colourful card and am sure your friend will love the buttons. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of A Challenge

    ReplyDelete