Monday, July 10, 2017

Time for Some Berries

This past weekend on Addicted to Card Making one of the challenges was a Blueberry card for the July 8th National Blueberry Day celebration.  While doing that card, I did a second one for the House Mouse Challenge #245 ~ Sharing Berries that starts today.  This is my entry for the House Mouse site ~


I'm always thrilled when I can match up a scripture to an image. 
And this is the same stamped image but a different layout and sentiment that I entered in for the ATCM weekend challenge


Do you stamp and color more than one image at the same time?  I seem to always stamp two, but not always color or put together two.  Having done that today though I am reminded what a time saver it can truly be.

I also want to reuse this stamp and cut the top branch off, using just the babies at the bottom with the scriptures from Psalm 96:1
Sing to the Lord a new Song...  
Just endless possibilities with this House Mouse Stamp! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today ~ may your day be blessed.
Serving a Risen Lord, Pam  

This posting will appear on the following sites: