Thursday, July 13, 2017

Stay True to Yourself

I recently made this card for the Unity {Show & Tell} challenge 
and wanted to share it with you today.


This has been a crazy week in my life, a little more drama 
that was really necessary and I had to stop and 
remind myself of just this type sentiment.
How quickly we fall into the back and forth of drama, 
which just feeds it more.  Yet we know through our faith 
we are stronger and do not need to do this. 
Today, be reminded that YOU are beautiful and wonderfully made!
Stay true to YOU and always be grateful for your blessings.

Thank you for stopping by today ~ 
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pam - I hope your week has quietened down now - this is a beautiful card - love the way you have coloured the image!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete