Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Father's Day Tool You!

Nothing makes a my Dad happier than new Tools! 

So for Father's Day of course his card had to be a Tool Card ~ 


The card base is black, the next layer is the silver metallic tool box designed embossing folder, which made it very difficult to photograph.  For the top layer I used the dotted Swiss embossing folder  to give the effect of his peg board.  The tool are from a set by Ellentia Cutting Dies ( DCT001-005) and are attached with silver mini brads. 

Thanks for stopping by to enjoy my Dad's card today - 
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:
Not Just Scraps, Stamp Junkies, Karle's Passion,   



4 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card, I need to find those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I need to get these dies for my cards. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card says Dad for sure. I love the way you have the toolbox horizontal and pegboard vertical. The tools are just too cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card PAm - love your tool board and the brads holding the tools
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete