Friday, June 16, 2017

Get Well Souper Soon

Today's cards are part of a project we are doing on the 
Christian Card Maker site to support a member's church's 
ministry to those who are sick and in need of encouragement.

For the Get Well cards, I selected the Taylored Expressions Souper Soon stamp and Die Combo that I purchased from Bargain Outlet.  So many ways to use these cuties!  Here's just a few....





and this is the die set I used ~


I'm thrilled that our card group is sending cards to this community this month.  I encourage you to always look for places that need your extra cards - they can really make someone's day!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam 

In addition to posting on Bargain Outlet, this will appear on Christian Card Maker, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, and Not Just Scraps.


2 comments: