Friday, May 5, 2017

National Nurse's Day ~ May 6

Today's card is in honor of National Nurse's Day - May 6th.  
We are also celebrating those special ladies over on Addicted to Card Making with our Weekend Challenge.
For my card I used the Nurse image from the Art Impressions Get Well Set and added two sentiments from my personal stash.  


Once copic colored and die cut with the stitched rectangle dies, a peach loopy bow was added for the finishing touch .  
My thank you card will be mail to a special nursing friend who is always willing to help me understand the medical terms and steer me in the right direction through some tough health decisions.  I am so grateful for her big blessings!

How about you?  Who is your favorite nurse?  And have you told her how much she (or he) is appreciated lately?  No time like the present!

Thank you for stopping by ~ Serving a Risen Savior, Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment