Monday, March 6, 2017

Sketch Recycled Card

With Monday's being a Sketch Challenge card day on Christian Card Maker, I decided to recycle a calendar image for my entry.
This is from Lang Calendar Company, which really gives the image a rich texture look. As with most calendar images though, the challenge is they are usually large ~ too large for a regular card base.  For this card, I was able to keep the base width 4" so the completed card will fit into a legal envelope.


and the sketch design provided

I hope you will be blessed by this simple design and the important reminder to always
 "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good".  

Thank you for stopping by and following my postings.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:
and my personal selling site, Not Just Scraps.


1 comment:

  1. Great reminder that all we have comes from God. Great card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete