Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy 29th Birthday!

Today's card is a cute birthday card that is sure to bring a smile and a chuckle to those of us that have had MORE than one 29th birthday!  Do you fit in that 'age grouping'?  


Inside....


The craft card base is scored 1/8" above the original fold to give the card the look of a box.  Rectangular Spellbinder nesting dies were used to cute the center out, 
followed by the next size to cut the acetate window, 
followed by the next size to cute the contrasting mat for the front cover.  
The doughnut is actually from one of my coloring books, printed and cut apart so that I could re-cut and paper piece the icing using a sprinkled paper.  The paper actually had a white background, so I just colored it aqua, the recipient's  favorite color.  
Although this card was especially designed for one of my special girlfriends, it is available for ordering on my selling site, Not Just Scraps.

This posting will also appear on the following sites
where I invite you to visit to see other card creations.

Thank you for stopping by and for following my postings.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again for our next challenge soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete