Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Eve ~ 2016 ~ I Love You in the Morning

Since we're staying up all night (right?)...
I'm sending you this little fellow today to keep you company tonight.  

This new Craftwork Cards clear stamps "It's a HOOT" set arrived about 2 weeks ago, 
 just in time to make my "Owl Loving" friend Linda, a special birthday card.  
And 'The Folder' in dark blue gave me a great background to work from. I just loved the rich textured background.

I also took a second lighter blue sheet, embossed and cut on the curve to add to the bottom.   The owl, branch and moon were colored with copics.  The sentiment is stamped on a spellbinders labels two die.  The blue flat back pearls are from Lori's Lovely's Paper Crafts

Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA! 

And To all my Blog followers and readers ~ 
Remember to SPEAK THE WORDS, "I LOVE YOU" to those 
special people in your life.  Life is too short not to.

Happy New Year! 

This design could be used for many special occasions and can be ordered through my personal site, Not Just Scraps.
It will also be posted on Artsy Craft, Karle's Passion,
and my site, Not Just Scraps.


Thank you for stopping by to view my cards 
and for following my blog. 
With this completing my postings for 2016, my first year of blogging, 
I look back with a grateful heart. 
Thankful for my online friends who encouraged me to start this project and those who patiently helped me learn the right buttons and links to use!  
I am grateful for the comments and followers, especially design team members who have to look at hundreds of entries and make comments. 
You all make it worthwhile and I am humbled and blessed by each of you. 
God is so good to me, to Him be the Glory in All that I do. ~ Pam



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Pam! Your blog has blesses both my creative life and my spiritual life! So glad you put that first year in! Hugs
    Ginny from Snowy New York!

    ReplyDelete