Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Secret Sister Reveal

This week I'm preparing a new card for my church's Secret Sister Reveal party.  While I have no clue who my secret sister is, I'm willing to bet my partner knows 'me' because of my handmade cards that she has received over the past year.  

For my design I wanted to incorporate Luke 11:33.

Starting with my digital design and adding the cover words...



I used a Tim Holtz stencil, Stampin Up Creamy Caramel and CTMH Sunflower to add the sunshine rays.
 

I had seen a posting on Christian Card Makers by my friend Angela, using the off set card base design.... just the inspiration I needed to pull it all together!


My 2015 Secret Sister shines brightly with her love of our Lord.  What a blessing it has been to have kept her in my heart all year.

1 comment: